Montag, 23. Juli 2012

Yarn Bombing!

Davon habt ihr doch schon alle gehört, oder? Auf deutsch: gestricktes oder gehäkeltes Graffiti.

Aber: in Schwerte? Ich dachte ich seh nicht richtig.

***

I'm sure you've heard all about it, haven't you?

But: in Schwerte? I thought my eyes are playing a trick on me.
















Erst als ich den Schal mit dem Wort Barriere gesehen habe und näher dran ging, habe ich das hier gefunden:

***

Only when I saw the scarf with the word barrier on it and looking more closely, I found this:





Am 4. August 2012 bin ich dabei, das kann ich nur unerstützen.

***

Translation of the small postcard:
Together. Without barriers.
This group meets every first Saturday of the month and its purpose is to call attention to the status of disabled people in our society. The yarn bombs are supposed to decorate the town and point out objects and barriers.

Yes, I will be there on August 4, 2012.



Und dieses Schild hier hing direkt daneben: / And this sign was hanging directly next to the yarn bombs:





(Stricker means "the Knitter")



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen