Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009

Seit einigen Tagen fühle ich mich krank und gehe abends ganz früh ins Bett. Ich lese ein neues Buch von Wally Lamb: The Hour I First Believed und obwohl ich erst bei Seite 60 bin, gefällt es mir sehr gut. Habe von Lamb auch schon She's Come Undone und I Know This Much Is True gelesen und fand beide Bücher fesselnd und klasse.
***
I've been feeling ill for a couple of days now and go to bed early. The new book I'm currently reading is by Wally Lamb: The Hour I First Believed and although I'm only at page 60 now I'm really impressed. I've also read his previous books She's Come Undone and I Know This Much Is True and loved them both.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you. I have to, will be busy entertaining 2 Chinese colleagues over the weekend. Your cheesecake posts will soon make me feel better - I'd die for the one you had today.

    AntwortenLöschen